Troubleshooting Website Errors
Troubleshooting e-book or article access problems
- Start at the library’s home page and enter your search in the search box.
- Using bookmarks or permalinks sometimes leads to errors.
- At the Microsoft sign-in pop-up, enter your username in this format: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may need to enter credentials a second time at the Moody clocktower login page. Use the same format for user name, e.g., email@example.com.
- You may need to use multifactor authentication and verify using the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- If the verification doesn’t go through, click “I can’t use my authenticator app right now” and select a different option, such as call or text.
- If you don’t have a cell signal, choose “use a verification code.” Open the Authenticator app using Wi-Fi, and it should show a code you can then enter on the pop-up.
- If you get an error from OpenAthens or from the publisher site:
- Make sure your browser accepts cookies.
- Clear the cache and cookies on your browser.
- Restart your browser.
- Restart your device.
- Try using an in-private or incognito browser tab.
If these steps don’t work to resolve the issue, contact library staff using the “Ask Us” chat button on the library home page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.