Interlibrary Loan Request
Before filling out the request form below, please read the following items carefully:
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service provided for free to the faculty, students and employees of Moody Bible Institute. Through ILL our library can request books and articles from other libraries throughout the United States and the world for your personal and academic use.
Before requesting a book or journal article through Interlibrary Loan, please review the following information to potentially save you an extra step:
- For everyone requesting ILL, please make sure to check the Library's online catalog and its A-Z journal list to see if the item you are about to request is already available at the library. We cannot request through ILL books that are owned by our library. If you require a book that is currently checked out, you can place a hold on that book by calling or visiting the circulation desk or by doing so online. You will then be notified when that book is returned.
- If you are a Moody Online student, it may be more beneficial for you to request a book through InterLibrary Loan at your local library. If you need assistance finding a library near you, please contact us so we may assist you. Any books requested through ILL will come to our Chicago branch location, so if you do not live in Chicago, this may present a problem. You may still request one chapter from a book or a journal article through the InterLibrary Loan form below.
- For Illinois students and faculty hoping to request a book, please search in I-Share before filling out this form for faster service.
- Other Acknowledgements:
- Please understand that Interlibrary Loan is NOT a free textbook service.
- ILL requests cannot be made on behalf of another individual unless you are requesting as a TA on behalf of a professor. TAs should put their own name in the name field with the professor’s name in parenthesis following their own. Professors using a TA to request items through ILL should provide their TA with their ID number so that books are checked out to the professor instead of the student.
- TAs can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about requesting on behalf of a professor.
[Place Form Here]