Group Study Room
Location: The Group Study Room is located on the lower level of the Crowell Library, in the southwest corner adjacent to the history and hymnals collections.
Access: At the Circulation Desk, the key to the Group Study Room is available for a three-hour checkout. There are no renewals.
- A group size of at least three people is necessary to use the Group Study Room.
- All the people of the group must be present at the time the key is checked out.
- Access to the room is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no reservations.
- All policies for the lower level of the library apply. For example: no food, no cellphones, no uncovered drinks.
- The room should be left as it was found: clean, chairs pushed in, and all lights turned off.